(Pictured above L to R: Aimee Burgess, CPA, Warren Averett; Heather Locklar, JD, Warren Averett; Melanie Nichols, CFA, CFP, Warren Averett Asset Management; Beverly Virciglio, CPA, AEP, Warren Averett).
We understand the challenges life can bring. Divorce, loss of a spouse, inheritance, business changes or any event that impacts your financial picture are times to contact our team of advisors.
We’re here to support you and provide customized solutions at every step along the way through:
- A comprehensive financial planning approach through collaborative investment, tax, estate and financial planning services
- Regular communication with you
- Intimate knowledge of your personal and financial objectives
- Local and highly attentive team of advisors
- A tailored portfolio and a disciplined, data-driven approach to investing
You will have access to highly credentialed advisors – Certified Public Accountants (CPA), Accredited Estate Planners (AEP), Attorneys (J.D.), Chartered Financial Analysts (CFA) and Certified Financial Planners (CFP®). Whether you need the expertise of one or all of our team members, you can be confident that you will be empowered to focus on what matters most in your life.
Combined services offered by Warren Averett and Warren Averett Asset Management.