Justin T. Russell, CIMA
Justin Russell has been with the Firm since 2006 and serves as Chief Operating Officer of Warren Averett Asset Management.
His primary responsibilities include developing comprehensive financial plans and managing investment portfolios for high net worth families and private foundations, as well as overseeing Asset Management operations. Justin brings his clients over 14 years of investment experience and serves as a member of the Firm’s Investment Committee, Asset Allocation Committee and Executive Committee. Justin resides in Homewood with his wife and daughter.
- Bachelor of Science in Finance/Economics
Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama
- Investment Management Consultants Association
- Birmingham Business Journal’s Top 40 Under 40, 2016
- Homewood City Schools Foundation, Board Member
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Birmingham, Board Member
Ask Me About
- How to talk to your children about the responsibility of wealth
- How to retire with confidence and security
- Why Buy and Hold isn’t dead
- The conversation that changed my life
- Why I love my ever increasing golf handicap
- How a diehard Bama fan graduated from Auburn