Andrew A. Gearhart, CFP®
Drew Gearhart serves as a Client Consultant with Warren Averett Asset Management.
Drew joined the Firm when Kinsight merged with Warren Averett Asset Management in 2017. His primary responsibilities include developing client relationships, developing comprehensive financial plans and managing investment portfolios for clients. Drew and his wife reside in Mountain Brook with their daughters, Lucy and Margaret, and their hound dog, Scout.
- Bachelor of Science, Banking and Financial Services
University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Estate Planning Council of Birmingham, Member
- National Association of Personal Financial Advisors, Registered
- The Exceptional Foundation, Board of Directors
- The Club, Young Executive Board Member
- Canterbury United Methodist Church, Member
Ask Me About
- Whether your insurance coverage is actually appropriate for you, or is it just what you were sold?
- Whether your estate plan is talking properly to the rest of your financial plan
- Ways to effectively pass money to future generations and helping your children and grandchildren appreciate your hard work and gifts
- My path to becoming a third generation Eagle Scout
- How to purchase rental properties with your in-laws
- My transition from the insurance industry to the comprehensive financial planning world