Anita W. Dobbs
Anita Dobbs serves as a Retirement Plan Administrator for Warren Averett Asset Management.
Her primary responsibilities include working with a team of administrators on the recordkeeping processes for company 401(k) retirement plans. She also assists with the administration of contributions, distributions, reporting and general questions regarding these 401(k) plans.
- Bachelor of Arts in Communications/Minor in Marketing
University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
Ask Me About
- The importance of contributing to a retirement plan early in your life
- The details of your retirement plan
- Why you should leave your retirement money for retirement
- Raising three children who are four years apart in age
- My experience working for a non-profit
- How to survive with three children in college at the same time