Andrea W. Johnson
Andrea Johnson has been with Warren Averett since 2011 and serves as the Chief Compliance Officer for Warren Averett Asset Management.
Primarily, she is responsible for overseeing and managing regulatory compliance issues for the Firm. Her activities include, among others, RIA compliance with all laws, rules and regulations, training employees on policies and procedures, ensuring the Firm is complying with regulatory requirements and ensuring overall adherence to the Firm’s compliance policies and procedures. Andrea resides in Lake View, Alabama with her husband and their beagle.
- Bachelor of Science in Commerce & Business Administration
Magna Cum Laude
The University of Alabama, Tuscaloosa, AL
- Hunter Street Baptist Church, Member and Preschool Volunteer
Ask Me About
- Complying with SEC rules and regulations
- How the implementation of compliance policies and procedures reflect good principles of management and control
- How efficiency in operational processes relates to client service
- The One who is my highest priority in life and my foundation for living
- The membership that has taken me to Alaska and the Bahamas
- My pet beagle and our favorite things to do