Amy L. Pollard, FPQP™
Amy Pollard is a Financial Planning Associate and Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional™ with Warren Averett Asset Management.
Amy’s primary responsibilities include coordinating and interacting with clients on a variety of financial matters including retirement planning, investment management and estate reviews. Amy resides in the Oak Mountain area with her husband and two children.
- Jacksonville State University
- University of Alabama at Birmingham
Ask Me About
- The importance of setting a budget
- How to start the process of building your financial plan
- How to open a 529 College Savings account
- The difference I found working with clients versus patients
- My experience fostering a dog
- How my two boys keep me busy