Amanda M. Dilworth, TGPC
Amanda Dilworth joined Warren Averett in 2010 and is a Plan Administrator in the Firm’s Benefit Consultants Division.
Her primary responsibilities include managing relationships with plan sponsors and investment advisors for thirty retirement plans. As well as, reviewing processes within the division for efficiencies.
- Bachelor of Business Administration,
University of Texas at Dallas, Richardson, TX
- American Society of Pension Professionals & Actuaries
Ask Me About
- Non-Profit Retirement Plans and how they are different from a standard 401(k) plan
- Retirement Plans for teachers and how they can be used to subsidize the State Funded Retirement Account
- How I review processes looking for efficiencies that can be gained
- My fur-babies, Jake and Elle Wood
- My family’s love of Baseball
- The best Local (Dallas, TX) eats and drinks