Strong fundamentals lead to success. Whether you want to score a touchdown or protect your family, fundamentals get it done.
- Be consistent – Don’t change your plans because of your friend’s success with one investment.
- Diversify – Capture the up market and protect against the down market.
- Teamwork – Know whom to depend on for direction and protection.
- Communicate –Don’t avoid a conversation just because it is uncomfortable.
- Do you have a will? Do you have power of attorney?
- Are your beneficiaries recorded correctly?
- Do you have an appropriate amount of insurance?
- Who will help if something goes wrong? Who is on your team?
- Structure – Structure your plan around what is most important to you, which is likely the prosperity of your family. What are you doing today that will benefit your family’s future generations?